Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mel: You’ve got to be tooled up

Mel Gibson Sleeps with a Gun: You’ve got to be tooled up

LOS ANGELES (CBS/AP) Mel Gibson has made one thing clear to any potential nighttime attacker: watch your back, because Braveheart is locked and loaded.

"In this day and age, you’ve got to be tooled up," the star said in a recent Hello! Magazine interview.

"If I’m lying in bed and somebody come (sic) into my room, I’ll either wake up or I won’t. And I’ll either hit ‘em with my big stick that I’ve got or my gun. Or they’ll hit me.”

Lemme get this straight:
If you are in bed and someone come into your room, then:
1) You will wake up or
2) You won't

Then you will:
1) Hit them with a stick or
2) Hit them with your gun or
3) They will hit you

Sounds like a helluva plan, Mel, a helluva plan.

No comments: