Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Guess Who? 2009-05-19


HE IS RISEN!

THE SECOND COMING OF CHEESUS!

You might recall this post from last year. Well, He's BACK!

“Cheesus” Jesus Likeness Found In Cheetos Bag

Posted May 18th, 2009 by Yosef Solomon - 4,151 views

In Dallas, Texas Dan and Sarah Bell discovered a Jesus shaped Cheeto as they began there road trip last week. Nicknaming the Cheeto “Cheesus,” Sarah noticed that one of the chips looked oddly familiar “I was putting them in my hand and I had eaten most of the ones in my hand, and one was left lying there. And I said, ‘Oh my gosh, look at this. It really looks like a person in a robe praying.”

CBS news reported the Cheeto in question is about 2 inches tall and missing a right arm. Other than that, one might see a distinct robe, long hair and a man praying. This isn’t the first time a Jesus Cheeto has shown up in the snack bag. Last year CNN reported on a similar Jesus Cheeto found in the bag of the popular snack.

No comments: