Friday, December 19, 2008

Guess Who? 2008-12-18




Thursday, December 18, 2008 – updated: 10:29 am MST December 19, 2008

Anabel Andana started her shift in the kitchen at La Victoria Adult Day Care Center in south-entral El Paso like any other day.

"I went in at 6:30 to make food for the afternoon," Andana said.

However, while she was working, she say something that startled her.“I saw a flash and that's when I turned and that's when I saw the Virgin,” Andana said.

The Virgin Mary has appeared to her, she said, but in the most unusual of places--a cooking pot.

“That's when I called my co-workers to see her because I thought it was only me, and they all saw her too,” Andana said.

Whether you can see it or not, it has folks at the elderly home inspired."It's a miracle, it's just to teach us to love each other," participant Ana Arce said.

No comments: