Thursday, October 30, 2008

BBBEEEEEELLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Oh this is painful. Trying to get us to vote for McCain because some no-name crappy actor in a really shoddy, lukewarm attempt at a pro-life film gave him a medal. Ughhhh. It's so saccharine I want to puke.

McCain’s Catholic Medals

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:33 PM

Eduardo Verastegui, star of the pro-life movie Bella, recently gave John McCain a Miraculous Medal blessed by Pope Benedict XVI.

In honor of McCain’s pro-life commitment, the Catholic actor gave the medal to the Republican presidential candidate after appearing with him at an Oct. 17 campaign rally in Miami.

“Sen. McCain said, ‘Thank you so much!’” Verastegui said. “Then he reached into his pocket and took out a Blessed Mother Teresa medal that he always carries with him. He said, ‘Eduardo, now I am going to keep both of these with me everywhere I go.’ I also gave a Miraculous Medal to Mrs. McCain.”

Added Verastegui, “I was touched when I found out that the McCains adopted one of their daughters from Mother Teresa’s orphanage in India. There is nothing more beautiful than to give children homes with families who will love them. I hope that one day that I can do the same.”

— Tom McFeely

No comments: