“See, Brother Ass . . . thus it is becoming for you to bear the whip.”
Thursday, July 17, 2008
1. The U.S. Anglicans ordain gay bishops.
2. The U.K. Anglicans ordain women bishops.
3. The traditionalist Anglicans threaten to leave.
4. The Roman Catholic Church
prays that the Anglican Church stays together
5. The Roman Catholic Church suggest that
entire Anglican congregations converting to Catholicism
could present "difficulties"
Am I the only one who sees something wrong here?
Are Kaspar and Ratzinger in favor of lesbian bishops?
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)