Friday, May 16, 2008

Friends and Lovers

I guess the two enemies are now lifelong friends.




"Pastor, you are my friend from this point forward and nothing's going to change that", said the Catholic League President to John Hagee.

Read the rest of the glurge here.

I almost can't stomach it. I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from the Deal Hudson - Karl Rove - and now John Hagee cabal. And I do mean cabal. These guys are dangerous and have twisted ideas about Israel. Now they are roping the perpetually outraged Donohue in with them.

This whole "conflict" between Donohue and Hagee seems about as genuine as the Donald Trump - Rosie O'Donnell spat. I sincerely believe it was contrived to rope Catholics into checking their brains at the door and voting for the "pro-life", pro-Israel McCain. Not good, me boy-o's, not good.

I imagine the whole dinner party went something like this:

No comments: